Google deletes artist's blog, email due to ToS violation

PeterK

Jul 17, 2016, 12:55:18 PM7/17/16
to RAINbyte, RECMGMT-UK, RECMGMT-L, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK
Cooper put a notice on his Facebook page on 28 June, in which he said: "Yesterday afternoon Google disabled my blog and took it offline. They did the same with my email account. Other than being shown a general 'violation of terms of service' statement, I have been given no explanation for this, and I have not received any response to my questions and complaints thus far."

http://bit.ly/2a1qRdK
http://bit.ly/2a1qRdK+

--
Peterk