Thousands of Ship Documents Archived, Available for Public Research

PeterK

Aug 13, 2017, 1:00:42 PM8/13/17
to RAINbyte, AIN

SUPERIOR, Wis. – The shipping industry is a business impacting the entire Northland.

About four years ago, Fraser Shipyards donated thousands of ship drawings dating back to the 1890s to UW-Superior for archiving and research.

Now, librarians are finishing up that task.

“They’re more works of art than anything else,” Senior Project Assistant Dara Fillmore described of the donated documents.

http://bit.ly/2wGCoG6
http://bit.ly/2wGCoG6+

--
Peterk