Vogel Library’s new archivist

1 view

PeterK

Oct 18, 2016, 10:35:00 PM10/18/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK

The archives on the third floor of the Vogel Library has its first full-time archivist this year. Amy Moorman works with records in the Wartburg College Archive and the Archives of Iowa Broadcasting, by cataloguing and preserving artifacts.

The Wartburg College Archive holds artifacts from all throughout the college’s history.

There are photos, fliers and T-shirts from past Wartburg Homecoming celebrations.

http://bit.ly/2e6dR8X
http://bit.ly/2e6dR8X+

--
Peterk