UNO's Queer Omaha Archives will document LGBTQIA+ culture, history

PeterK

Jul 10, 2016, 12:40:40 PM7/10/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK, Peter Kurilecz

The University of Nebraska at Omaha is launching the metro area’s only archive dedicated to LGBTQIA+ culture.

Housed at UNO’s Criss Library, the Queer Omaha Archives will document LGBTQIA+ history in the greater Omaha area.

http://bit.ly/29ZVcFF
http://bit.ly/29ZVcFF+

--
Peterk