Queensland to spend AU$40m on digital transformation

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

PeterK

未讀,
2017年6月17日 晚上11:11:012017/6/17
收件者:RAINbyte、AIN、ARCHIVES-UK、RECMGMT-L、RECMGMT-UK

The Queensland government has announced that it will be spending an additional AU$40 million on digitising government services, transforming the delivery of scientific information, and safeguarding state records.

The extra funding was announced as part of the state's 2017-18 Budget, and sees the total spend on the government's digital transformation tip AU$419 million.

http://zd.net/2snKgdR
http://zd.net/2snKgdR+

--
Peterk