Documents show ex-Attorney General Lynch used “Elizabeth Carlisle” as email alias

3 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

PeterK

no llegida,
13 d’ag. 2017, 13:22:5913/8/17
a RAINbyte,AIN,RECMGMT-L

Buried deep in a Freedom of Information Act document release last week to a conservative group were a series of emails that pertained to how the Justice Department handled questions from reporters about a 2016 airport tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch – the emails included a recipient named, “Elizabeth Carlisle,” which reports now indicate was the email alias for Lynch.

“The ACLJ has unmasked former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s alias email account,” the American Center for Law and Justice announced on its website, showing off details of how the Justice Department crafted “Talking points/statement” – though those internal deliberations were redacted (blacked out).

http://on-ajc.com/2w1lK7a
http://on-ajc.com/2w1lK7a+

--
Peterk