Archiving theater for youth: ASU's Katherine Krzys receives national honors

PeterK

Aug 20, 2016, 12:20:34 PM8/20/16
to RAINbyte, AIN
In late July at the American Alliance for Theatre and Education (AATE) conference, Krzys — an archivist at the Archives & Special Collections at ASU Libraries — received the Children’s Theatre Foundation of America’s Corey Medallion and the Campton Bell Lifetime Achievement Award from AATE. These awards are the highest that can be achieved in the field of theater for youth; previous medallion award recipients include television’s “Mr. Rogers Neighborhood,” the National Endowment for the Arts, and Charles Schulz of “Peanuts” fame.

http://bit.ly/2b69Xvz
http://bit.ly/2b69Xvz+

--
Peterk