Springfield Township Historical Society welcomes new archivist

PeterK

Aug 13, 2017, 1:11:05 PM8/13/17
to RAINbyte, AIN

SPRINGFIELD >> The Springfield Township Historical Society has welcomed Stephanie Lynn Walsh, of Huntingdon Valley, as its archivist.

A native of Freeport in Armstrong County, Pa., Walsh earned a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental design/interior and a Master of Arts degree in history, archival, museum and editing studies from Duquesne University of the Holy Spirit.

http://bit.ly/2w3g3EZ
http://bit.ly/2w3g3EZ+

--
Peterk