Heartfelt memorials move from outside Dallas police headquarters to archives

PeterK

Jul 17, 2016, 1:14:24 PM7/17/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, Peter Kurilecz

As a storm rolled through Dallas on Friday morning, police and volunteers hurried to gather those items to take them indoors.

Police said department employees and archivists from the Dallas Public Library were working to preserve the items "to ensure that these sincere and profound messages of sorrow and support for our brave officers are available for others to see in the future."

http://bit.ly/29Zsze5
http://bit.ly/29Zsze5+

--
Peterk