The Social History of the Archive: Record-Keeping in Early Modern Europe

PeterK

Dec 4, 2016, 1:24:31 PM12/4/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK, RECMGMT-L, RECMGMT-UK
a journal here is a listing of the articles (html and pdf are available)

The Social History of the Archive: Record-Keeping in Early Modern Europe

The Rise of Archival Consciousness in Provincial France: French Feudal Records and Eighteenth-Century Seigneurial Society

Roman Notarial Records between Market and State

The Archive of Orientalism and its Keepers: Re-Imagining the Histories of Arabic Manuscripts in Early Modern Europe

and many more

http://bit.ly/2h7WqVu
http://bit.ly/2h7WqVu+

--