Westborough library publishes trove of historical photos

PeterK

Aug 13, 2017, 4:34:57 PM8/13/17
to RAINbyte, AIN

WESTBOROUGH — It was a moment to remember.

Donning jackets, ties and dresses, members of Westborough High School’s Class of 1926 gathered for a group portrait. They filed into five neat rows, some standing, some sitting, legs crossed, hands on thighs, staring back at the camera.

It was a memento, perhaps, of their last days together in high school. But the 38 men and women in the photo could scarcely have imagined how long the image would endure.

The picture, owned by resident Debbie Ledoux, is among more than 90 cultural and historical artifacts that were recently added to the Westborough Public Library’s digital collections.

http://bit.ly/2vzUz0h
http://bit.ly/2vzUz0h+

--
Peterk