Historic TV shows to be preserved online by archive

PeterK

Dec 4, 2016, 2:30:01 PM12/4/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, ARCHIVES-UK
The £13.5m British Film Institute project will save material at its national archive in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, including the 1960s surreal comedy sketch show Do Not Adjust Your Set. A forerunner to Monty Python, it featured Michael Palin, Terry Jones, Eric Idle and Terry Gilliam and a young David Jason, a decade before he went on to become one of Britain’s best known comic actors.

http://on.ft.com/2gVJ9ie
http://on.ft.com/2gVJ9ie+

--
Peterk