Tulane library acquires new LGBTQ resources

PeterK

Sep 18, 2016, 12:06:47 PM9/18/16
to RAINbyte, AIN, Peter Kurilecz

The Louisiana Research Collection (LaRC) at Tulane University recently expanded its collection of LGBTQ resources with the addition of the personal papers of activist Stewart Butler.

Butler, who has a passion for securing equal rights for the LGBTQ community, started his career in activism by organizing voter registration drives in the New Orleans area in the 1970s. A decade later he helped found the gay rights advocacy group Louisiana Lesbian and Gay Political Action Caucus.

http://bit.ly/2cHAVYL
http://bit.ly/2cHAVYL+

--
Peterk