When Did Clinton Destroy This Email?

PeterK

Jun 26, 2016, 12:36:07 PM6/26/16
to RAINbyte, RECMGMT-L, AIN
The Wall Street Journal has a new piece by Byron Tau highlighting a crucial piece of information in the latest records obtained by Judicial Watch in their FOIA lawsuit against the State Department.  The piece phrases it as "Hillary Clinton Failed to Hand Over Key Email to State Department" but the real question is whether - and when exactly - Clinton destroyed this email (as explained below, it is actually multiple emails).  I noted the possible significance of this email in my CNN piece last month as it once again raises serious questions about how Clinton's attorneys were determining what is, and is not, a federal record.  As I've argued from the beginning, Clinton and her attorneys should not have made those determinations and will likely continue to suffer political - if not legal - consequences for doing so.

http://bit.ly/28WP94L
http://bit.ly/28WP94L+

--
Peterk