Immigrant Story Archiving Project to Expand Internationally

PeterK

Oct 17, 2016, 10:03:18 PM10/17/16
to RAINbyte, AIN

After collecting and preserving more than 200 stories from immigrants in Minnesota, Immigrant Stories is expanding its scope beyond the state.

Starting in 2013, the digital storytelling and archiving project created by the University of Minnesota's Immigration History Research Center has worked with individuals and community organizations to create, share, and preserve digital stories about immigrant and refugee experiences in hopes to advance teaching and research about international migration.

http://nbcnews.to/2ehBhIo
http://nbcnews.to/2ehBhIo+

--
Peterk