Build Day Today! (10/1/16)

nfolken

Oct 1, 2016, 8:33:30 AM10/1/16
to Arch Reactor
As discussed on the Sanctum board, there will be a build day today from 1-6, but its certainly open to everyone to come help out!

On the docket:
1 - Finish sheetrocking the inside of the 2 main storage room walls. No need to plaster or paint them.
2 - Build 2 shelves in the storage room and move boxes onto them from the classroom.
3 - Frame out the East and South walls.
4 - Put electric and ethernet IN the classroom walls
5 - Get the first rough-in inspection.
6 - Sheetrock and insulate. This should use up most of the sheetrock in front of the elevator so we don't have to move it.
7 - Frame in the short storage room walls currently blocked by the sheetrock stacks, 2nd Rough in inspection, Sheetrock, plaster, paint...

Chris Weiss

Oct 1, 2016, 9:05:23 AM10/1/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm confused by #3, the only walls that aren't framed are the short ones.

nfolken

Oct 1, 2016, 9:33:42 AM10/1/16
to Arch Reactor
Those are step 7. They can't happen until the sheetrock stacks get used. The east and south walls are the outer walls that need to be insulated

Myles Farrell

Oct 1, 2016, 11:11:49 AM10/1/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for going radio silent this week guys. I was dealing with a major life event that needed my full attention. I am headed down there around 11 today and will probably be there most of the day tomorrow if people want to swing by early.

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 8:33 AM, nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Those are step 7. They can't happen until the sheetrock stacks get used. The east and south walls are the outer walls that need to be insulated

nfolken

Oct 1, 2016, 12:59:56 PM10/1/16
to Arch Reactor
Myles and I are running to get more lumber, might not be back till after 1

Nathan Schrenk

Oct 1, 2016, 2:14:18 PM10/1/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm here at the space now.

Nathan

On Saturday, October 1, 2016, nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Myles and I are running to get more lumber, might not be back till after 1

Chris Weiss

Oct 1, 2016, 3:45:04 PM10/1/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there shortly after 3