Jet Mill JMD-18PFN For Sale

Brad Tissi

Apr 6, 2016, 5:04:39 PM4/6/16
to Arch Reactor
My work is selling a secondary mill while work in the shop is slower. I told them that AR likely isn't in any position to buy much of anything with the move, but that I would at least post it. They're open to negotiate, but can't justify donating it right now.

Jet - JMD-18PFN Mill/Drill With Power Downfeed - $2200 (Maryland Heights, MO)
Model Number: JMD-18PFN
Stock Number: 350020
Jet Mill/Drill With Power Downfeed 115/230V 1Ph
Table size measures 9 ½" x 31 ¾". Comes with the base. 120 volts. LIKE NEW, rarely used. Customer pickup. Being sold as is. Will assist with loading.
Mill drills are a lighter alternative to a milling machine. These combine a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the milling machine's table for flexibility and efficiency. A locking collet prevents the cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are experienced against the bit. Although light in construction, the JMD Milling Drilling Machines possess the advantages of space-saving versatility, affordability and light machining capability.

Specifications:
Powerfeed Downfeed
Drilling Capacity (In.) 1-1/4
Face Mill Capacity (In.) 3
End Mill Capacity (In.) 3/4
Swing (In.) 15-7/8
Max Distance Spindle to Table (In.) 26
Email or Text and mention posting title to prove you're not just phishing. Reasonable offers welcome.
Thanks for looking