strait pins

Jacob Francois

Jan 5, 2017, 11:40:07 AM1/5/17
to Arch Reactor
does anyone know if we have any strait pins for sewing tucked away someplace?

Di

Jan 5, 2017, 12:54:30 PM1/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Blue tin of sewing pins in the sewing box.   That's the plastic box on the 2nd shelf down at the end of the counter to the right of the 3d printers, just before you get to the chalkboard-of-tasks, near the orange bag of "Diane needs to finish making curtains for the space."

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Jacob Francois <jafr...@gmail.com> wrote:
does anyone know if we have any strait pins for sewing tucked away someplace?

Diane  <*>

Jacob Francois