Is the Space Laser..

Frank Kallal

May 13, 2015, 5:16:16 PM5/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Currently Working?

I have a project that is a Bit much for my Laser and I'm Thinking I'll be at the space at around 4 or 5am tomorrow.. So before I goto the trouble of getting up early ;)  I just wanted to double check

Frank

Travis Megee

May 13, 2015, 5:17:58 PM5/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Should be working afaik.  Just be warned the door switch is currently disabled so the machine will run with the lid open.

Travis

Frank Kallal

May 13, 2015, 5:48:46 PM5/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
LOL I've already Gotten My Scar.. I triple check that i don't have an Appendage in there before hitting go these days...