Article: Long-Lost GoPro Found After Falling From The Edge Of Space

Gavin

Sep 11, 2015, 11:57:52 PM9/11/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

2013 video of the Grand Canyon from space resurfaces, is awesome In 2013, some friends attached a GoPro camera to a weather balloon, as was the fashion in those days. Encased in a 3D printed body, they drove to their launch site, 20 miles west of the Grand Canyon. The camera captured its journey ...

http://flip.it/z2dZz

Sent via Flipboard

Keith Rogers

Sep 12, 2015, 12:13:09 AM9/12/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
For just maybe 2 seconds there I thought this was about Gene's gopro from back in the day :)

Sent from my mobile device

Ryan Williams

Sep 12, 2015, 12:23:11 AM9/12/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping it was one of ours as well

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Sep 12, 2015, 7:06:43 AM9/12/15
to Arch Reactor
Well, crap!

Great article though Gavin! I hope one can get written about mine someday. ;)