Question: Inviting non-members to trainings?

arboreal...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 1:12:31 PM6/20/17
to Arch Reactor
I have a question about Arch Reactor's policy toward Community Members.

I have a friend who is neither a Supporting nor a Full Member. However, I think he would be interested in the Shapeoko training. Can I invite him?

From what I know, it seems to me that he would be able to attend the training, but would not be able to use the machine unless he later joined as a Supporting or Full Member.

However, I want to confirm this with someone who knows better than I do.

Myles Farrell

Jun 20, 2017, 1:24:30 PM6/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Your understanding is correct.

Robert Kleeschulte

Jun 20, 2017, 1:30:58 PM6/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Training and classes are as far as I know are always open to the public. See a lot of new faces sometimes never to be seen again.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:12 PM, <arboreal...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a question about Arch Reactor's policy toward Community Members.

I have a friend who is neither a Supporting nor a Full Member. However, I think he would be interested in the Shapeoko training. Can I invite him?

From what I know, it seems to me that he would be able to attend the training, but would not be able to use the machine unless he later joined as a Supporting or Full Member.

However, I want to confirm this with someone who knows better than I do.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Kamikaze Joe

Jun 20, 2017, 2:12:09 PM6/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
All events that get's posted on the calendar is open to the public, unless
otherwise specified.

We encourage people to come by and see what we are all about.

--
---

Preserve your right to privacy. When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption. My key ID is A50DB9BC.