Pitch Circle - Toastmasters for Elevator Pitch (posting here as advised by Director of Education Arch Reactor)

Tom Sawada

Jun 23, 2015, 2:21:34 PM6/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

My name is Tom and I'm an entrepreneur.

I'm currently in STL, and talking to people and looking for options, I found that there's a lack of spaces where entrepreneurs can pitch their ideas & get feedback constantly (1 Million Cups is great, but there are previous steps for that). I'm a member of Toastmasters, and learn by doing is - I think - the best way.

So, I created https://pitchcircle.wordpress.com Pitch Circle is an online group where once a week we get together to pitch our startup ideas & get feedback. Free and open. You can re-pitch as much as you want. We do it on Google Hangouts on Air, so everyone can join.

We're having our next session on Thursday. There's still room for 2 pitches (out of 4). So, if you know anyone who might be interested, could you forward the info? Is going to be really cool and helpful for everyone :)

Cheers!

Tom Sawada

Jun 28, 2015, 4:47:59 PM6/28/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, just in case you're interested, here's a recap of our last session http://bit.ly/1LwllcR

Next session will be on Thursday July 2. Hope to see some of you there!

Ice

Jul 8, 2015, 3:32:31 PM7/8/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Have you looked into hosting an event with Venture Cafe? Its based out of the Cortex building near Down Town. It would be a great venue for this.

Tom Sawada

Jul 8, 2015, 3:34:11 PM7/8/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Good idea Scott, thanks!