WasibiNet down at AR

Tom Blevins

Jul 26, 2015, 6:01:35 PM7/26/15
to Arch Reactor
The WasibiNet at Arch Reactor is not currently working. I am at the space and could restart stuff if needed.

Ben West

Jul 26, 2015, 6:07:07 PM7/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Could you be more specific what isn't working?  Both the gateway router behind the cable modem and the "WasabiNet-ArchReactor" hotspot appear to be online, with no blips in uptime observed.  I just connected to the hotspot remotely and found nothing obviously wrong.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Tom Blevins <topazc...@gmail.com> wrote:
The WasibiNet at Arch Reactor is not currently working. I am at the space and could restart stuff if needed.

Ben West

Jul 26, 2015, 6:09:49 PM7/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
At any rate, taking a guess you mean that attempts to the connect to the SSID "WasabiNet-ArchReactor" weren't succeeding (i.e. didn't see the captive portal page appear), I just restarted that hotspot's captive portal agent.

Tom Blevins

Jul 26, 2015, 8:19:53 PM7/26/15
to Arch Reactor, m...@benwest.name
This was corrected right away Thanks Ben

Ryan Williams

Jul 26, 2015, 8:29:57 PM7/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com