Work details 10/22 and 10/23

Myles Farrell

Oct 20, 2016, 1:40:17 AM10/20/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

So I talked to bob today and we think we are going to try to pick up the mill saturday morning. I am hoping to meet at the space by 10 to unload the truck and load any tools we might need. I hope to be on the road toward Edwardsville by 11.

Niels is also planning on leading a build day sunday from 1 until 7. I believe the plan is to finish up insulation and sheet rock and chip board sheathing on the divider wall and sheet rock on the storage room walls, with maybe a little shop light rewiring thrown in. The will be work for all skill levels and physical abilities.

Please post here if you intend to make it to one of these sessions

Hroller McKnutt

Oct 20, 2016, 7:51:04 AM10/20/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Alas, Amba and I have to be in Arkansas on Saturday. :(

Mike

Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda

Chris Weiss

Oct 20, 2016, 8:47:51 AM10/20/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm committed until at least 2 on Sat, but Sun I'm open

Jim S

Oct 20, 2016, 1:21:56 PM10/20/16
to Arch Reactor
Awesome!  Since I live near Edwardsville I will plan to meet you there for the mill move.  Just need the address.  I understand if we don't want to post it here...

Nathan Schrenk

Oct 20, 2016, 3:34:56 PM10/20/16
to Arch Reactor
I'll be out of town camping this weekend, so I can't help move the mill.

There's a slight possibility that I'd be able to make it to the latter portion of the build day on Sunday around 5pm if anyone is still working at that point.

Nathan

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:40 AM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jim S

Tony Strawhun

Oct 23, 2016, 1:49:14 PM10/23/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I am on my way shortly and would like to do some plumbing work at the space(to get the water heater installed). I could probably use a hand if the sheetrock crew can spare a person