Screen Printing...

Chris Weiss

Oct 27, 2016, 9:22:56 AM10/27/16
to Arch Reactor
recently there was some talk of screen printing in the space.  this landed in my inbox today.
http://www.instructables.com/id/4-Color-Screen-Printing-for-Under-50/

Morganism

Oct 27, 2016, 12:55:51 PM10/27/16
to Arch Reactor
This would make an interesting "How to" on a Tuesday night. Maybe make some Arch Reactor frames to make our own t-shirts together. At the same time teaching screen printing to everyone.

Tom Blevins

Oct 28, 2016, 12:35:13 PM10/28/16
to Arch Reactor
There has been a lot of interest for a class on screen printing. If we could host one that'd be really neat.
-Tom

Dr. Gadget

Oct 29, 2016, 10:20:29 AM10/29/16
to Arch Reactor
T-Shirts can be had from 100 vendors online for much less cost and hassle of DIY, .. but how about a *useful* screen printing application" Putting nice looking art/lettering/logos on the stuff we build? Now THAT would be an interesting class/demo!