Build Day?

Myles Farrell

Jun 30, 2017, 2:43:15 PM6/30/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
So I have a 4 day weekend for the holiday. I suspect I will spend at least one day down at Arch Reactor building. Is there anyone interested in helping on the front door one day and if so what day works better for you?

redin...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2017, 7:07:26 PM6/30/17
to Arch Reactor
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 1:43:15 PM UTC-5, Myles Farrell wrote:
> So I have a 4 day weekend for the holiday. I suspect I will spend at least one day down at Arch Reactor building. Is there anyone interested in helping on the front door one day and if so what day works better for you?

If you want to work on the door on Saturday I could help. Around 10 or so.

Myles Farrell

Jun 30, 2017, 9:35:11 PM6/30/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Saturday at 10 would work for me. I'll grab a door on the way and that will be our base plan contingent on Travis being able to get the new locking mechanism down there. If not there is plenty of other things that need to be done.

redin...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2017, 9:37:54 PM6/30/17
to Arch Reactor
Ok. I will see you there.