Fire and Ice ?

Frank Kallal

Nov 21, 2016, 12:02:44 PM11/21/16
to Arch Reactor
Last I heard we were looking into it?  Was it decided it was going forward?  is there any info that can be posted for those of us that Don't make Tuesday nights :)

Fk

Derek Sigler

Nov 21, 2016, 3:08:03 PM11/21/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We will have more information soon.  Date is 2/18/2017 at Nebula.

secondr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2016, 12:01:14 PM11/22/16
to Arch Reactor
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 11:02:44 AM UTC-6, Frank Kallal wrote:
> Last I heard we were looking into it?  Was it decided it was going forward?  is there any info that can be posted for those of us that Don't make Tuesday nights :)
>
> Fk

We are working on the layout and advertising efforts at the moment. I'm looking for a few leads that want to show off science type projects for the event. So ask around and start generating interest in bringing fun stuff.

Regards,

Apollo Timbers
Director of education

Frank Kallal

Nov 22, 2016, 12:03:04 PM11/22/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
@Apollo :)  That was Kinda My Point Lack of info makes any of that impossible :)

secondr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2016, 2:09:56 PM11/22/16
to Arch Reactor
Hello again the date and time and location is set. There will be a chilli/croc pot cook off with a desert/appetizer competition after the chilli is judged. There will be a bar with three drink types Wine,beer,and a signature mix drink that is yet to be decided. We have the auction of items, we ask you to bring unique electronic or odd items that people will bid high for. There will be a stage and bands like last year. I believe we are going to have a open invitation for comedy type routines. There will be ample tables/power and WiFi for displays. We are planning on having a photo booth that will send pictures to you email. Hopefully this helps fill in the details a bit. Is there a more specific question you have that I might be able to answer?

Regards,

Apollo Timbers
Director of Education