Pixybots update

Apollo Timbers

Mar 14, 2015, 10:39:02 AM3/14/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm posting a overdue update on the Pixybot project. Currently I have built 2 working robots all of the parts minus the 3D frame for a third. Below is a link to my website. It contains a nice write up of the robots with tons of pictures. Make sure to watch the video of the robots. It depicts one robot following another chasing a ball. Both robots have updated Pixybot firmware and tweaked programming. I will be posting a parts list, 3D files and the current program on there a bit later today.

www.secondrobotics.com

Apollo Timbers

Michael Kuba

Mar 15, 2015, 8:48:48 PM3/15/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
That's really cool! Thanks for writing that up.

Apollo Timbers

Keith Rogers

Mar 16, 2015, 12:49:35 AM3/16/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

annbo...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015, 1:52:22 PM3/16/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
awesome little robots! any chance you'd be interested in showing them off at the Robot and Technology Expo in Farmington on April 11th? It's about 45 minutes south of I-55 and 270. A few other Arch Reactor folks are coming down and demoing a variety of things.

sites.google.com/site/robotinvitational2015

Ann