LED class

nfolken

May 31, 2016, 4:14:23 PM5/31/16
to Arch Reactor
Just a quick reminder that I'll be doing a quick class tonight on LEDs at Arch Reactor at 8pm. I'll be covering individual LEDs, LED strips, and NeoPixels, and how to use them in simple circuits and with an Arduino. Its an extension of a class I did at a county library a couple months ago, so we might also go into programming loops to create fun patterns with LEDs, but I'll play it by ear and focus on what people would like to learn.

Frank Kallal

May 31, 2016, 5:43:50 PM5/31/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Damn-it .. I forgot this was Tonight... I'll see about getting over there.

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 3:14 PM, nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a quick reminder that I'll be doing a quick class tonight on LEDs at Arch Reactor at 8pm. I'll be covering individual LEDs, LED strips, and NeoPixels, and how to use them in simple circuits and with an Arduino. Its an extension of a class I did at a county library a couple months ago, so we might also go into programming loops to create fun patterns with LEDs, but I'll play it by ear and focus on what people would like to learn.

Frank Kallal

May 31, 2016, 5:44:31 PM5/31/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Thank you much for the Reminder though.. I would have been kicking myself much worse had i realized this umm Tomorrow.. :)

Frank Kallal

May 31, 2016, 8:17:15 PM5/31/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
try as hard as i might I'm not going to make it until 8:20ish.. Sorry just real life doesn't work sometimes.. I'll be there as soon as i can