work table upgrade idea

Chris Weiss

Jan 23, 2018, 9:25:25 AM1/23/18
to Arch Reactor

Myles Farrell

Jan 23, 2018, 10:05:56 AM1/23/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
A very cool idea. It looks almost exactly like what I had in mind for the ends of the classroom swing doors to help support them. Obviously it would be more hefty and internal with an access cover

Myles Farrell

Jan 23, 2018, 10:07:59 AM1/23/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Never thought about it for the tables but it is a good idea. One it will let us multipurpose tables so we don't need an extra for the out feed and two since we have so many different height people it might make it easier on people's backs if working on a long project.
Message has been deleted

travis...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 1:25:03 PM1/23/18
to Arch Reactor
I like that it is a leveler and caster but you would have to buy locking casters instead of using what the space already has in stock. And a thicker thread rod would be a good choice.

From an ease of use I really like this design http://lumberjocks.com/projects/325409

Or you could just go nuts with the MFSC. Seriously this thing is cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWEdrBdbBhg