Build Day 11-3

Myles Farrell

Nov 3, 2016, 1:29:06 PM11/3/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
So I just realized I announced it in the business meeting and posted it to Meetup, but forgot to add it here. There will be a build day saturday from10-4. The plan is to frame insulate and maybe even sheetrock the east wall if we get enough people. There will be tasks for people of all skill levels and physical abilities. Please post here or sign up for the meet up group if you plan on attending.

Myles Farrell

Nov 3, 2016, 1:31:19 PM11/3/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Saturday 11-5. Sorry about that

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
So I just realized I announced it in the business meeting and posted it to Meetup, but forgot to add it here. There will be a build day saturday from10-4. The plan is to frame insulate and maybe even sheetrock the east wall if we get enough people. There will be tasks for people of all skill levels and physical abilities. Please post here or sign up for the meet up group if you plan on attending.

Nathan Schrenk

Nov 3, 2016, 2:33:47 PM11/3/16
to Arch Reactor
I expect to be there around 2:00pm. My family has a hike planned in St Francois State Park in the morning so I doubt I'll be able to arrive earlier. I'll be able to stay until ~5:30pm.

Nathan

Chris Weiss

Nov 5, 2016, 12:06:52 PM11/5/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there later, probably not before 3

Nathan Schrenk

Nov 5, 2016, 3:26:30 PM11/5/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Myles texted me this morning around 11 and said that no one else was there and he was canceling the build day due to lack of participation. As a result I am not planning to be at the space at all today.

We need to figure out how to finish the build out of the space. A small fraction of the members (Niels, Myles, Chris, and a few others) have done most of the work to date and I sense fatigue setting in and disappointment about lack of wider participation. The membership as a whole cannot continue to expect these few members will do the remaining work of building out the space.

Nathan

On Saturday, November 5, 2016, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there later, probably not before 3

Frank Kallal

Nov 5, 2016, 3:34:33 PM11/5/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I just Got in from a CubScout thing and was going to head down there, but I will Call Off now myself, I'm beat

However I completely Agree. Unfortunately for Me, the Fall Time frame is just super busy.  Not only in work life, But Kids back to school, Kids sports, Family time, outdoor festivals, and all kinds of other things,  Not counting the things that AR does and it makes it impossible to get there for anything.

I'm slotting in the Board Game day for a Sunday this Month, as Every Saturday is a Wedding / Out of Town / Scout thing / Etc

I know My situation isn't everyone's, but it's what i have going on right now.

Hroller McKnutt

Nov 6, 2016, 8:18:13 AM11/6/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We got the peg board hung and went through a lot of sorting tools, so some work still got done.

Mike and Amba

Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Nov 6, 2016, 2:38:23 PM11/6/16
to Arch Reactor
Getting the date correct on the title might have helped a bit. I know that I dismissed this thread because I knew I wasn't going to make it out on a Thursday.

Going forward, should any thread get posted with the incorrect date, I would suggest deleting it and starting a new message with the correct date would be far better than posting the correction in a reply.

Hroller McKnutt

Nov 6, 2016, 6:22:27 PM11/6/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think that was the time, not the date, which is admittedly confusing. (ie, we'll be working on stuff from 11am to 3pm)

Mike