Arch on the Move

Colleen Forrest

Aug 22, 2015, 4:32:29 PM8/22/15
to Arch Reactor
Hey, if you haven't heard by now, Arch Reactor is moving.
Getting funds now for the build out of the new space is crucial.

One of our members has offered to match up to $3000 total any funds donated by the end of September.

If you were wanting to donate, now is a good time to do so as your money will be worth twice as much. Just use the Paypal Donate button on the main page and type "BUILD" the message field.

The fundraising team is currently working out recognition rewards for those who donate, so if you want to collect on those later, after you donate, send your first name, last name, paypal email address you used to make the donation, and the amount you donated to trea...@archreactor.org

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Aug 23, 2015, 7:05:29 AM8/23/15
to Arch Reactor
Great job on writing this up Colleen!

There will eventually be a link and explanation on the donation page for this as well.

Gene

jem...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 6:47:35 PM11/28/15
to Arch Reactor
What is the new address? I'm hoping to go for Hack Something night tomorrow, but the website lists the old location still.

Myles Farrell

Nov 28, 2015, 6:51:05 PM11/28/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

The move hit a few snags with the occupancy permit. We are still moving, but it is taking a bit longer than expected. For now we are still at 2400 south jefferson

On Nov 28, 2015 5:47 PM, <jem...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the new address? I'm hoping to go for Hack Something night tomorrow, but the website lists the old location still.

jem...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 6:57:03 PM11/28/15
to Arch Reactor
Good to know, thank you.
Is there an ETA on the permit and the move?