Re: (Arch Reactor) Can we talk about the Parking lot?

Message has been deleted

Myles Farrell

Feb 7, 2018, 7:27:19 PM2/7/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This should probably be on the sanctum since it is a private group matter and probably going to get ugly.

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 6:16 PM, Frank Kallal <fr...@kallal.net> wrote:

I'm probably going to be sorry I brought this up....

I know this is a Rough Topic.  But i have a real hard time Looking at thread about Machines that can Cost 10's of thousands of dollars, and Yet i have to worry about Bending an Axel in the parking lot (I know this is an exaggeration, but seriously there are several areas my car will Bottom out, and I feel two years in that's just not acceptable anymore)

I know the argument is that The parking lot is a "Building improvement" and that it's not on us to pay for, and that we are getting a sweet deal n Rent so we only have so much we can really say on it.  And I'm all for that, but I would counter with :

Maybe we should look at what a Space our size should cost us.  Take what we are paying and Find the Difference.    That is MONEY we have saved that she hasn't Made, that Money Could have been targeted at Building Improvement's...   Using that Number we could make an Offer to Cover "x" portion, including what Labor we can, and then Request a Discount on Rent for a specific period of time and Front the money for the Remainder of the Cost out of the Bitcoin windfall.   It's not great for us, but it resolves the Ongoing parking lot issue, which literately gets worse and Worse every passing week.

You can't make the Argument "we wanna lure Tech Chop Refugees in with shiny Equipment" if they can't get through the Door without Twisting an Ankle

just My two cents.
fk

Frank Kallal

Feb 7, 2018, 7:29:26 PM2/7/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Damn it... This was supposed to be in sanctum....

Frank Kallal

Feb 7, 2018, 7:30:50 PM2/7/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Can it be moved / locked here...  It was my fault I mis-posted

Chris Weiss

Feb 7, 2018, 7:52:30 PM2/7/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
it can't be moved, you'd need to recreate.

but to hit the major point:  a machine is ours, we can take it with us.  the parking lot we only use, it is not actually ours, and we cannot take it with us.

On Feb 7, 2018 6:16 PM, "Frank Kallal" <fr...@kallal.net> wrote:

[...]

Frank Kallal

Feb 7, 2018, 7:53:57 PM2/7/18
to Arch Reactor
Ok I'm home Again.. I'm going to Remove this one and Repost.