JUFF Tour

Anthony Cabrera

Jul 21, 2015, 1:51:46 PM7/21/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
What is the "JUFF Tour" event that's on the front page?

Chris Weiss

Jul 21, 2015, 1:55:52 PM7/21/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I believe this will be for voting-rights holding members to tour a proposed new space.  I have no idea if it'll be limited to voting-rights holders, but it's more important for them to see it than anyone else.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:51 PM Anthony Cabrera <cabre...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the "JUFF Tour" event that's on the front page?

Michael Kuba

Jul 21, 2015, 2:17:46 PM7/21/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I don't see why anyone else wouldn't be able to attend, but I leave the decision up to Deech.

If you're going to be around, it's a cool space just to look at and get ideas for your own home/garage/etc

Deech

Jul 25, 2015, 9:38:59 AM7/25/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I don't mind showing whoever shows up.