Group mentioned in a Kickstarter

Frank Kallal

Jul 8, 2014, 4:44:17 AM7/8/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is something I ran across as I was Looking over a Local Kickstarter,

Jaime Stegmaier is a Local Board Game Designer, and a successful Kickstarter  Entrepreneur.  He is also a Regular attendee of the BoardGame Night at AR.

On his newest Kickstarter : Stonemaier Games Treasure Chest

He actually gives the Space a small shout out in the FAQ area under : "Can I pick up the Treasure Chest in St. Louis?"

Just thought it was a Nice addition and glad we got a mention.

Brad Tissi

Jul 8, 2014, 3:40:05 PM7/8/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I've passed this onto some big board game fans that I know. Looks great overall. Bravo to him.