[STL Hackathon] Discount codes

Michelle Fiesta

Apr 20, 2015, 10:15:21 PM4/20/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, a...@angelhack.com
Hello Arch Reactor team,

My name is Michelle Fiesta, and I am reaching out to you on behalf of Ari Vaniderstine, who is planning to host a Hackathon in St. Louis from May 16-17. She is looking to provide discount codes to the hackathon for local tech people, meetup groups, coworking spaces, etc. I know Arch Reactor is active in the St. Louis tech space, so I wanted to make sure this group knew about it.

If you or anyone in your group wants to get a code, they can reach out to Ari directly via Facebook, Twitter, or email:

Twitter: @imariari

Thank you!

Michelle Fiesta

--
Michelle Fiesta
User Experience Architect

Ari VanIderstine

Apr 21, 2015, 3:39:39 PM4/21/15
to Michelle Fiesta, arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arch Reactor!

My name’s Ari, and I’m from AngelHack, a global tech and developer network. We’re really excited to be bringing a hackathon to St. Louis on May 16-17th and we’d love to get your community involved.

Our St. Louis event is in collaboration with Anheuser-Busch and focused on their core product, Bud Light. We’ll be bringing you 24 hours of hacking, coding, networking, and beer. (For obvious reasons, the event is 21+) I've just found out that the event will be free of charge - no code necessary - but if you share out the event we'd love to get your community branding on our website!

Check it out here [http://abhackathon.com/] and let me know what you think!

Ari VanIderstine
Community Manager
AngelHack (http://angelhack.com)