CNC Teacher?

Andrew Goodin

Dec 8, 2015, 9:32:43 PM12/8/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
All,

Vanity Gee at Craft Alliance on Grand is looking for someone who might be interested in teaching a CNC course to a small group of teachers.  I believe it'd be 1 evening/week; paid.  If you're interested, you may contact her  vanit...@craftalliance.org

-Andrew

Travis Megee

Dec 8, 2015, 9:55:24 PM12/8/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I recommend Andy!

Travis

Andrew Ricke

Dec 8, 2015, 10:08:40 PM12/8/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I may be interested if I know the given tool.  Do you know if they want generic CNC or for a specific system?

vani...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2015, 4:29:07 PM12/9/15
to Arch Reactor
Thanks Andrew!
Message has been deleted

Vanity Gee

Dec 9, 2015, 4:36:08 PM12/9/15
to Arch Reactor
Hi Andy,

It is the Oliver 13" intelliCarve CNC Carving Machine. I think we are using AutoDesk software for all of our machines. Feel free to email me at vanit...@craftalliance.org with more questions. I'm happy to discuss more with you!

Thanks,

Vanity
Message has been deleted

Morganism