Oak Pallets -- Wanted for the move?

Frank Kallal

Jan 10, 2016, 11:49:41 AM1/10/16
to Arch Reactor
These came across a local yard sale site.  They are still available. would we want them to use at the new space?

*********
Oak pallets
$ 3 – Brighton, Illinois

Nice heavy duty oak pallets. Heat treated. No chemicals. $3 each.
*********

palet.GIF

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Jan 11, 2016, 2:21:04 AM1/11/16
to Arch Reactor
My first response is "yes". However, I would want somebody to propose a direct purpose for them before I'd push to get them just because they might be handy to have.

Gene

Myles Farrell

Jan 11, 2016, 2:10:28 PM1/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to go with no. We already have a stack of pallets that we don't have a plan for and are in the way. Plus we already have offers for oak lumber and a steady supply of heavy duty pallets.