Aquaponics

Myles Farrell

Jul 5, 2017, 7:30:25 PM7/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Rob,

over the weekend we noticed that the water wasn't flowing into the grow bed as well as it should. We added more water and cleaned the pump and it seemed to help, but again today it isn't flowing. I added more water (it seemed low again, idk if it is evaporating that quick in this heat) but it didn't help. I don't know if there is just that much crude in the filter again or if the pump is going bad but the system might need some tlc.

Diane

Jul 5, 2017, 9:00:58 PM7/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Tony and I commented both Sunday and Tuesday that we weren't sure if the feeder mechanism was working properly.  The fish alternated between listlessness and frantic-looking searching along the bottom of the tank.  When Tony dropped in a few pellets of food some of the fish practically jumped out in their eagerness to eat.

Diane  <*>