Tonight

Derek Sigler

Dec 27, 2016, 12:10:39 PM12/27/16
to Arch Reactor
For the record.  I have no idea what this will be.  Hopefully, someone else plans to demo?

Derek Presents Screen Printing Experiments

Thanks,
The guy who's name gets put in front of random events.

Chris Weiss

Dec 27, 2016, 12:14:33 PM12/27/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
the original idea was to research and attempt making our own screen printing systems.  it'll be very ad-hoc and group participation will be key.

Di

Dec 27, 2016, 1:08:24 PM12/27/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have silk fabric that I'll be bringing along.  Not sure if it's the right kind of silk for screens, but I think it'll be fairly close and there's enough we can experiment.

If anyone has something that can work as ink I have some 100% cotton sheets at AR already that we can attempt to screen onto if we want.

And since I've screwed up my back, I'll be there significantly earlier than my habitual 8pm on Tuesdays.

Di  <*>

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
the original idea was to research and attempt making our own screen printing systems.  it'll be very ad-hoc and group participation will be key.

Diane  <*>