Drop by sometime during AR open hours when some has 1.2mm pentalobe screwdriver?

Ben West

May 16, 2017, 12:25:31 PM5/16/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Might someone be at AR during the Tuesday evening open house over the next couple weeks, who would be in possession of 1.2mm pentalobe screwdriver?  I believe it's the P5 size.  I need to remove the bottom plate of a dead Macbook being sold for parts, to snap a photo of the innards.

Thank you.

Kamikaze Joe

May 16, 2017, 7:51:19 PM5/16/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I may have one you can borrow in my bag, if at work is more convenient