Bin and label your stuff

nfolken

Jan 12, 2015, 6:42:48 PM1/12/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

This is a reminder that AR is a shared workspace, and any tools that aren't marked otherwise will be assumed to be open for anyone to use. Make sure you know how to use it so you don't hurt yourself of break anything. Don't leave your personal specialized tools (like 3D printers...) in public areas (aka anywhere but your storage bin) without a label or it will be treated like a communal tool.

The same goes for projects. Label your projects and try to keep things neat, or they will become clutter that I and others will start cleaning up and pulling parts from.

Here are a few examples of things that are unlabeled that I'm about to start putting on the donation shelves. A few things are even on member storage shelves, but with new members looking for space, these unlabeled things are about to go.