Raspberry Pi double-feature

comj...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2015, 6:17:33 PM7/10/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We are planning two events in early August:
Venture Cafe: 8/6/2015 6pm-7pm - An introduction to Pi - Cortex
Unisys: 8/8/2015 9am-5pm - PioT and Big Data Jam - 555 Washington Ave

We are still in the planning stage, but we are picking up momentum. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get involved. We will want to include some structured presentations, and there will be time for show-and-tell style talks during the August 8th event at Unisys. We could also use help spreading the word to appropriate communities. I will be making an in-group announcement to the meet-up group early next week. Of course anyone in the community is welcome to attend.

In any case I thought this would be something worthy of getting posted to the Calendar.

Thanks!
Josh Krull
STL Raspberry Pi Meetup Group (http://www.meetup.com/STL-Raspberry-Pi-Meetup/)