NFC chip implants $120 at TRX Tattoos

Derek Sigler

Oct 4, 2017, 11:52:50 AM10/4/17
to Arch Reactor
Just FYI.   Now you can get you NFC implant locally for $120!

TRX Tattoos & Piercing
Have you ever wanted to be part cyborg? Did you play Shadowrun when you were younger (or even recently!) and wish it was real life? Do you think Bladerunner is super cool?
If so, TRX has some fantastic news! You can come see us and get your very own NFC chip!
Program and re-program it as often as you like from your very own phone. You alone control what’s on it and what’s not on it and can change that whenever you get the urge.
The NFC chip can be programmed to show your business card, access websites, write texts or emails, pull pranks on your friends, act like a wizard, show off your Facebook/Instagram account, store all of your super secret codes… and so much other cool stuff that we simply don’t have the space to list everything on this blog!
FAQ:
How much does it cost?
Currently, the chip and procedure run $120.
Does it hurt?
Nope, for most people it’s just a little pinch. It is similar to a normal, easy piercing like an earlobe.
Can someone cut off my hand to steal my info?
Absolutely not. That’s positively ridiculous!
Does this mean (insert a religious interpretation of such devices)?
We will not entertain questions pertaining to religion. We are serious about this, so don’t ask.
Can I choose to take it out later?
Yes! Just stop back in the TRX studio during our regular business hours, and we can remove it for you.
Does this allow the government to spy on me like in Orwell’s novel 1984?
The chip is not linked to you, doesn’t have any identifying info on it, and can not locate you like your “where’s my phone?” app does. That is not how the chip works.
Can someone nearby (or far away for that matter!) scan me and steal my personal information?
Nope. Heads up, you can’t even program your credit card info in the chip.
Will I have problems with CAT scans, MRI machines, or going through airport security?
It will show up, of course, but the chip won’t negatively effect them, be effected by them, or cause physical injury.
HOW SOON CAN I GET ONE?
Well, pretty much as soon as you want! You MUST first email us at TRXTa...@gmail.com. We can set up your appointment from there.
If you have more questions, please shoot us that email. We look forward to chatting with you further about these rad NFC chips!

Kamikaze Joe

Oct 4, 2017, 1:51:27 PM10/4/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like an organization to reach out too.  "Here's your chip.  Now here's some cool folks that will show you how to use it!"

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.

Robert Kleeschulte

Oct 4, 2017, 1:56:46 PM10/4/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I find getting a implant interesting, but the only thing I can think of using it is on the keypad and that is RFID and not NFC.

Kamikaze Joe

Oct 4, 2017, 2:05:45 PM10/4/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Rob,

You talking about the keypad to Arch Reactor?

That does both NFC and RFID, I believe.

Regardless, my NFC chip is programmed for that door.

--
---

On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 05:56:44PM +0000, Robert Kleeschulte wrote:
> I find getting a implant interesting, but the only thing I can think of
> using it is on the keypad and that is RFID and not NFC.
>
> On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Kamikaze Joe <kamik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sounds like an organization to reach out too. "Here's your chip. Now
> > here's some cool folks that will show you how to use it!"
> >

> > ---
> >
> > Preserve your right to privacy. When replying to this email, I encourage
> > you to make use of PGP compliant encryption. My key ID is A50DB9BC.
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 10:52 AM, 'Derek Sigler' via Arch Reactor <
> > arch-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Just FYI. Now you can get you NFC implant locally for $120!
> >>

> >> TRX Tattoos & Piercing
> >> <https://www.facebook.com/TRXTattoos/?hc_ref=ARQZKdyB12-76aemRPo3UwV9BJtlgRV6eLHYOX6InwvgEttiPLj8ixY7jsrj-FSaRDg&fref=nf>
> >> October 2 at 3:03pm
> >> <https://www.facebook.com/TRXTattoos/photos/a.377312121330.163933.160340181330/10154703248121331/?type=3>
> >> · <https://www.facebook.com/#>
> >> email to arch-reactor...@googlegroups.com.
> >> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
> >> gid/arch-reactor/1271401006.1247059.1507132367667%40mail.yahoo.com
> >> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/1271401006.1247059.1507132367667%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> >> .
> >>

> > --
> > msgid/arch-reactor/CANRfcRqZZsJF_Q-nE6sy9-b%3Djxy5pw8scrrAfK6Qr4PGSaQgtA%
> > 40mail.gmail.com
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CANRfcRqZZsJF_Q-nE6sy9-b%3Djxy5pw8scrrAfK6Qr4PGSaQgtA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> > .

Travis Megee

Oct 4, 2017, 2:05:54 PM10/4/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
AR is cyborg accessible (the keypads will read NFC).

Travis

Yakko Warner

Oct 4, 2017, 2:21:23 PM10/4/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I know it said don't talk to us about religion but I can just hear my dad on repeat " chips = mark/sign of the devil"

I don't know why that stuck in my head we didn't seem to talk about it much. And this was way back in the 80's when I was a kid.

Sounds cool, if you're into it.

Tom Blevins

Oct 6, 2017, 8:46:14 PM10/6/17
to Arch Reactor
You can get a kit to do it yourself.
https://dangerousthings.com/shop/xnti/
$99

Robert Ward

Oct 7, 2017, 12:58:33 PM10/7/17
to Arch Reactor
I would recommend letting the pros do it. If you don't get it in the right layer of flesh it can either start migrating into muscle or work it's way out.  Also, if it's too deep you won't be able to read it.