BoardGame Day ** Sept 17 * Starting at 5pm

Frank Kallal

Sep 13, 2016, 10:09:48 PM9/13/16
to Arch Reactor
Hey Folks..

So wow it's been almost 4 months, but we are out of the heat of Summer.  Unfortunately I'm Crazy busy right now..   But i still wanna Game, so I'm Hosting at Arch Reactor on Saturday night.  Starting at 5pm  Going until I leave. (Generally Pretty late)   I'll have some Snacky stuff there.  Feel Free to toss a couple dollars my way to help with Food.

Come enjoy Our Shiny new Internet, And the amazing Air-conditioner,  See the Walls that are In progress.  All Kinds of fun   Plenty of Room  So come out for an evening of Fun, Bring some Games even :)

Frank

Frank Kallal

Sep 17, 2016, 6:18:33 PM9/17/16
to Arch Reactor
Running late, popcorn sales lasted longer than. Enforced. Eta 20 min