Web Hosting

Jacob Francois

Oct 13, 2015, 4:31:30 PM10/13/15
to Arch Reactor
Hello world,

     I am looking for a good webhosting company that is cheaper than godaddy and wont steal my money.   Who do you use and are you happy with them?

thanks for the info, Jacob

Frank Kallal

Oct 13, 2015, 4:42:25 PM10/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I use HostGator.com  I have had them for years and have been very happy with both the service and level of support i have gotten from them.

Brad Tissi

Oct 13, 2015, 7:26:12 PM10/13/15
to Arch Reactor
How complex is your site and can you live with only client-side services?

I have two sites running off of google drive with gweb.io
For me, it's free, and if it's just a small site, I'll host it for you.

I'm not sure what's up with their main page, but asmestlouis.org and tismon.net are both up. Note: I haven't done anything with tismon.net in a couple years and never finished it.

Tom Blevins

Oct 13, 2015, 7:38:07 PM10/13/15
to Arch Reactor
I have used 1and1.com for 8 years and have been pleased. It seems cheap enough for the features and ease of startup.
-Tom

Jacob Francois

Oct 14, 2015, 8:42:11 AM10/14/15
to Arch Reactor
well I decided to go with 1 and 1...   it was on sale for one dollar a month.  that is pretty hard to beat.

thanks again, Jacob
Message has been deleted