Proposal: Crossover MeetUp with St. Louis PowerShell User Group

Michael Lombardi

Apr 27, 2016, 1:11:38 PM4/27/16
to Arch Reactor
Hullo, all!

I'm the cofounder of STLPSUG - recently, a couple of our members have expressed an interest in a crossover event between the two organizations.  I wanted to drop by and see if the interest is mutual.

I think a good topic to center on might be Windows 10 IoT and projects which perform automated tasks (automation is one of our key words so we can justify it, right?).

Personally, I'd love to learn more about the maker space and see what other cool crossover topics exist. Do you think there are any/many such topics? Are you interested in talking about/exploring them in a crossover meetup?

Morganism

Apr 27, 2016, 2:17:46 PM4/27/16
to Arch Reactor
You picked a good time to write. We just started a project for an IoT microscope. We will be meeting on Thursday nights until October. Our next meeting is tomorrow night if you want to drop by. Personally, I would be interested in a meet-up.

Michael Lombardi

Apr 27, 2016, 3:26:59 PM4/27/16
to Arch Reactor
I'll be at AMS2016 tomorrow until sometime in the evening, but if I can't make this event I should be able to drop in for another one shortly. :)

What sort of things would you like to see from our side of the fence?