How do I sign up to be a supporting member

crde...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 1:28:50 PM1/16/16
to Arch Reactor
I am trying to sign up to become a supporting member of hacker space how do I go about doing this on the website?

Andrew Ricke

Jan 16, 2016, 1:50:09 PM1/16/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This email works. You are now a supporting member!

The treasurer can set you up more officially when you start paying supporting member dues.

There is nothing really formal about it until you become a full-member by membership vote.