Morgan M - Media Request

Brenda M

Sep 19, 2016, 10:09:55 PM9/19/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi Morgan,

My name is Brenda Kimberlin and I work as a freelance producer for SciTech Now on Ch. 9.

Jim Kirchherr passed along some info on your new space for a possible update story on ArchReactor. Do you have time for a phone call this week to talk about that?

I work from home, so my schedule is flexible -- just let me know what works for you.

Thanks,

Brenda Madden Kimberlin
314-416-9249 (home office)
314-496-1799 (cell)
bren...@hotmail.com

Morgan Miransky

Sep 19, 2016, 10:25:40 PM9/19/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brenda,

I am very glad to hear from you. I would be happy to talk to you. My work day is a little busy, but I could talk a little after 4:30 most days.

-Morgan