When does membership start?

eAddict

Oct 17, 2016, 9:34:18 AM10/17/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I dropped the $15 in the box Sunday.  When does membership officially start? When does access to the forums come in?

Thanks!
Vince

Chris Weiss

Oct 17, 2016, 10:13:42 AM10/17/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
request access to the members group and mention that you put dues in the box sunday.  what then happens on the administrative end I'm not 100% sure, but that will be fastest way for sure.

Morgan Miransky

Oct 17, 2016, 10:22:56 AM10/17/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vince,

Chris got it right. Sign up on the website, and mention that you put the money in the box. I know the money got to our treasurer. Travis will give you access, and you will be signed up. Feel free to come by anytime the Space is open. Membership starts as soon as we get your money and your information.

Here is the link to register:

P.S.-You can either sign up as a supporting member and send November's payment through Paypal or sign-up as a community member (since you have already paid October) and they will get you access as a supporting member. Make sure you put a note in saying you paid in person.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
request access to the members group and mention that you put dues in the box sunday.  what then happens on the administrative end I'm not 100% sure, but that will be fastest way for sure.

Chris Weiss

Oct 17, 2016, 10:39:02 AM10/17/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
as far as I know signing up on the membership tracking site doesn't automatically get you members forum access.  some people don't want on it, and some want a different email address associated with it, so it's separate request process.

Travis Megee

Oct 17, 2016, 10:42:53 AM10/17/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Bingo!